Friday, June 5, 2009

For the Little Sports Fan

I started my car seat cover making venture by trying to use one of my favorite sites on the web...Craigslist. I advertised in Seattle for three weeks in a row. I got couple of nibbles, then a bite!! A mom-to-be had been given two Graco SnugRide car seats but one had a cover that was a bit warn and the other was pink and black. These dedicated sports fans were expecting a boy!!
These are the results. A Dale Earnhardt Cover and a Seattle Seahawks cover.The Dale Earnhardt cover is made with flannel, not a fabric I had considered before. It turned out really cute and should be warm but I am not sure how durable it will be.
The Seattle Seahawks cover is make of a poly cotton with the green accent color out of a 100% cotton quilters solid. All these fabrics were easy to work with and they look great!!

No comments:

Post a Comment