Friday, June 5, 2009

But what about the boys?

As I surfed around looking at the other online outlets for car seat covers I noticed that covers for girls were well represented but there weren't alot out there for boys. Now, I am not into the trendy, that is what custom covers are for, but I thought I would try something classic. I had a piece of a woven suede-like fabric that I had purchased a couple of years ago to make a jacket. I didn't end up making the jacket but I kept thinking it would be a great fabric to make a car seat cover so I went shopping for a companion fabric.Here you go!! Styish in a GQ kind of way. So I listed it on Etsy.

A day or so later I was contacted by someone who wanted the same seat cover but for a SnugRide. I still had some of the brown suede fabric left over so I ran down to my local JoAnn's and bought some more of the blue to make this cover:I just hope the two mommies that bought these companion seat covers don't attend the same play group.

No comments:

Post a Comment