Monday, July 20, 2009

A SafeSeat in Heather Bailey Peonise

This order for this seat came as an Alchemy request through Etsy. When I got the e-mail about the order I was taken back abit. The title request read "Custom Car Seat Cover with Heather Bailey Peonise fabric." My maiden name is Heather Bailey and I was not aware that another who shares my maiden name designs such beautiful fabric. I was trying to figure out how the person ordering the car seat knew me. I finally googles Heather Bailey peonise and saw all the beautiful fabrics!!Making this seat was wonderful because the customer knew the look she wanted and communicated that to me. She sent me a picture of a similar car seat and drew lines showing me where each fabric was to go. I loved it!!! As you can see, it turned out beautiful!!

1 comment:

  1. Very interesting post. Thanks for sharing it! It is always a joy to learn something that I didn't know. I have you to thank for teaching me something new.

    see here my post Steering Covers Manufacturers

    Car Seat Cover Manufacturers

    ReplyDelete